Health Insurance is typically one of the largest single expenses that small businesses face. It is also one of the most important factors in attracting & retaining the employees that you need to make your business succeed.
The past decade has seen enormous changes in the Health Insurance industry, many of which are difficult to navigate, and can directly impact small businesses; such as:
- New Non-Discrimination rules
- Coverage for out-of-network employees
- Controlling skyrocketing premiums
- Dealing with High-Deductibles & Coinsurance
- Navigating Health Care Reform
More recently, the rise of consumer oriented High-Deductible plans has coincided with the passing of the Health Care Reform Act, creating an even more complicated marketplace. All in all, it is very difficult for small business owners to keep up.
That's where we come in.
At Planned Futures, our job is to put together a health plan that is tailored to meet your needs. Our professionals are here to help you:
- Navigate regulatory changes resulting from Health Care Reform
- Control costs through intelligent plan design
- Keep high quality coverage to ensure that you and your employees are taken care of
Communicate any changes thoroughly with employees to decrease confusion
Health insurance is offered through a variety of quality insurance companies that are not affiliated with MML Investors Services, LLC.